Thank you for considering Vitality Spa for your wedding day makeup services. Our aim is to always exceed your expectations.
We want you to feel happy, confident, and most important, like your most beautiful self in front of your groom, guests (and the camera) on your big day.
When you decide to make Vitality Spa part of your special day, the first thing we will do is set up a consultation. During your beauty consultation, we talk to you about color and your style to ensure that you will feel picture perfect. Our makeup artists, who are also certified estheticians, will also make suggestions for skin and body-care routines designed to enhance your skin health and your overall well-being during the lead-up to your wedding, and as you leave for your honeymoon.
Helpful hints for your bridal beauty trial
- Consultation times vary, but you should allow 1½ hrs. Be sure to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment. If you are late, it is possible that your full service may not be available.
- We highly recommend that you book a consultation 4-6 weeks before your wedding and please come to the appointment with an idea or picture of the look you would like to achieve.
- Please wear a buttoned down shirt for makeup services, and no makeup if possible.
- Try to book the trial makeup session on a day or evening that you have a special event. We also recommend that we help you coordinate the bridal hair trial at Salon Pure, our partner in bridal beauty, the same day as your makeup trial so you may see the overall look.
- Have yourself digitally photographed by a friend to see how beautiful your look translates in pictures. This will approximate how you will look in your wedding photographs.
- Please consider our Stress-Me-Not Package for optimum beauty benefits leading up to the big day! Ask us for details.