Thank you for considering Vitality Spa for your wedding day makeup services. Our aim is to always exceed your expectations.
We want you to feel happy, confident, and most important, like your most beautiful self in front of your groom, guests (and the camera) on your big day.
When you decide to make Vitality Spa part of your special day, the first thing we will do is set up a consultation. During your beauty consultation, we talk to you about color and your style to ensure that you will feel picture perfect. Our makeup artists, who are also certified estheticians, will also make suggestions for skin and body-care routines designed to enhance your skin health and your overall well-being during the lead-up to your wedding, and as you leave for your honeymoon.
Helpful hints for your bridal beauty trial
- Consultation times vary, but you should allow 1½ hrs. Be sure to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment. If you are late, it is possible that your full service may not be available.
- We highly recommend that you book a consultation 4-6 weeks before your wedding and please come to the appointment with an idea or picture of the look you would like to achieve.
- Please wear a buttoned down shirt for makeup services, and no makeup if possible.
- Try to book the trial makeup session on a day or evening that you have a special event. We also recommend that we help you coordinate the bridal hair trial at Salon Pure, our partner in bridal beauty, the same day as your makeup trial so you may see the overall look.
- Have yourself digitally photographed by a friend to see how beautiful your look translates in pictures. This will approximate how you will look in your wedding photographs.
- Please consider our Stress-Me-Not Package for optimum beauty benefits leading up to the big day! Ask us for details.
New to Glō Minerals? Reserve a Cosmetic Color Consultation with Beth or Anne. Your service will take 35mins and the $25 service charge will be waived with the purchase of any two glō products.
January – February 2016 – Purchase $50 worth of glō minerals professional grade make-up and receive a complimentary Liquid Lips.
Liquid Lips provides a high shine, luxurious formulation for an ultra-moist lip that lasts while rich nutrients condition and protect.
Available in a wide range of shades to allow you to create any look, from natural to dramatic and anything in between.
Recommended by dermatologists & leading skincare professionals worldwide, the glō minerals professional line is clinically formulated to protect, correct & cover – resulting in radiantly beautiful skin.
glō minerals offers a systematic approach to beauty with personalized skin nourishing mineral makeup to cover, correct and protect. Our estheticians will help you find “your look”. There’s no formula, it’s the look that makes you happy, comfortable in front of the camera and one which makes you glow with Vitality.
glō minerals is uniquely designed for skincare professionals and their clients. Their award-winning formulations deliver unsurpassed coverage, UV and environmental protection and an exceptional spectrum of mineral pigments. Talc-free and non-comedogenic, glō minerals provides the ideal choice for even the most sensitive skin. Clinically advanced mineral makeup that covers, corrects and protects.
Always good to know about Glō Minerals Professional Line
No Animal Testing
glō minerals does not test any products on animals. In addition, they strive to ensure none of their raw ingredients are tested on animals.
glō minerals does not contain nanoparticles. Nanoparticles are so small, they are measured in billionths of a meter. Glō’s minerals are delivered from a triple-milled process ensuring smooth, even application and long wearing coverage without requiring ultra fine nano particle size.
While most of glō minerals products do not contain gluten-derived ingredients, their manufacturing facilities are not gluten-free. Below is a list of products that do contain gluten-derived ingredients:
Face Primer- contains Barley Extract to help retain moisture and provide anti-oxidants to help soothe and calm skin.
Lip Filler Pencil – Contains Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein which contains properties for improved lip hydration and moisture content.
Smoothing Salt Scrub- Contains Wheatgerm Oil to increase moisture.
Precise Micro Lipliner- Contains Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein which contains properties for improved lip hydration and moisture content.
for more information on Glō Minerals’ Professional Line read their FAQs here
Are you both ready for Prom?
Get a group of friends together and take an afternoon at the spa. Mom, it’s not just your daughter’s day. We can help you look great in front and behind the camera. Take a look at these great prom looks by Anne